5.21.2012

spreading aloha




We call them flip flops (my dad calls them thongs, but that is just embarrassing!)  The Hawaiians call them slippers and I am in love with my new Locals slippers.  Greatest purchase on my recent trip Maui!  I wanted to get my boys an inexpensive pair of flips.  Our friends that live on Maui suggested Longs Drugs.  "You can get anything at Longs."

Locals were the only flip flops they had, so that is what they got.  They were $2.99 a pair.  At that price I decided to splurge and get myself a pair.  Mine were slightly more expensive at $3.99....and I will say are extremely comfortable!  I went with basic black soles and translucent black straps, but they had fun colors in sizes ranging from toddler to adult!


Heading to a Hawaiian island soon?  Pop into a Longs Drugs and outfit your entire family with flip flops for the price you would pay for one pair on the mainland.  You will not regret it.

[Or you could order from them their website http://localsusa.com/.  It will cost you a bit more this way but it is an easy way to bring the islands to you.]

 Bring on summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips