11.03.2011

ripped in 30

30 days that is.  Yes, please.
Ok.  So if you know me, you know that I love a great workout.  If you know me, you also know that squeezing in the workout usually trumps the shower for the day. (Disgusting, but true.  I am nothing but honest.)  This DVD has helped me achieve a workout AND a shower on many days recently.  Each workout is just over 20 minutes.  20 minutes!  All you need is are light hand weights (or heavy ones if you are really going for it!), a DVD player, and a small bit of open floor space. The workout is 3 circuits of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minutes of abs.  You never do the same exercise twice.  Love.

Let me just say, I now know why the contestants on the Biggest Loser.....lose weight.  Week 1 was a decent workout, but Week 2 is considerably harder.  Looking forward to weeks 3 and 4. Of course you are supposed to do it 5 times each week.  Me, not so much.   Is that why my abs don't look like Jillian's?  Perhaps.

I picked mine up at Target for around $10 and found it on amazon tonight for $9.49.
My goal through the holiday season: No gain, just maintain. (Thinking this DVD should help!)

1 comment:

  1. I love this video! I have many of Jillian's videos and think they are awesome. I agree that the holiday season is a no gain - maintain attitude! You go D!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips