10.31.2012

well, I love a rainy night

::Maya Angelou::
[via]

Exactly, right?  
This quote is poignant to me.  You can shine during life's moments of frustration or you can let it get the best of you [and bring out the worst].  I think what it really comes down to is how do you deal with events out of your control.  Big or small, these are the moments that test us.  

We are facing a very soggy Halloween Night.  With any luck it will let up and the kids can have a dry night of fun.  But most likely it will be pouring.  My boys are ecstatic about the day.  I have no control over the weather.  So, I will pull on my Hunter boots, zip up my North Face shell, grab the lantern and brave the night with them.  

You can tell a lot about a person by the way she handles a rainy day. 

hApPy hAllOwEEn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips