1.03.2013

pop art.

I use my phone as my point and shoot camera almost daily.  More often than not, I use Instagram to jazz up the pictures.  The filters and the square shape.   I am a total addict.  I use many of the images here on my blog, post them to facebook, or save them on my camera roll.

While looking for a unique gift for an exchange during the holidays, I came across canvas pop.  I may have a new addiction!

My Instagram image of Seattle's Public Market....


became this.

A 12" x 12" piece of art!  Wrapped canvas, amazing colors and all for $35!  I was so impressed by the quality of the work and the image looked fantastic.  It was hard to give it away.

[via]

Hanging alone or in a grouping- these little beauties are worth their weight in gold!  Check out the options on their website.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips