6.04.2011

I (heart) McQueen x 2!

Let's be honest!  I think walking a red carpet in a gorgeous Alexander McQueen gown would be A-mazing!  Hair, make up, accessories (borrowed from Neil Lane), and a dress that is JUST perfect for me.


However, I live in reality (and mostly in my gym clothes).  I am far removed from any Hollywood premiere, BUT anticipation does build in my home for the release of an epic blockbuster.  The characters faced many deep, rooted personal shortcomings in the first film.  We all fell in love with their honesty, humor, and determination! Who doesn't love when Lightning McQueen finally figures out that friends are more important that winning the Piston Cup?  There may not be a red carpet.....but we shall be there opening night! (Well, maybe the opening day matinee!?!)

This is BIG people.  Where will you be on June 24th?

1 comment:

  1. Amber Cleverly-ThomasJune 5, 2011 at 5:43 PM

    We will be in a theater here I am sure! Liv's already saying she wants to go "TODAY, Mommy!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips