9.16.2011

it feels great to be normal

I know that you shouldn't say things like, "I am just a normal girl."  Or, "I would love to have a normal family."  Why?  Well, I guess because your normal may not be my normal.  But I will say with the utmost confidence- in comparison to Tareq and Michaele Salahi...I am straight up NORMAL! 

Want a quick ride on this crazy train?  Here we go.....


We first met the Tareq and Michaele when they, "reportedly" crashed a state dinner at the White House in 2009.
Brilliant.

They then, promptly, found themselves in the hot seat.  That hot seat happened to be located in the U.S. Capitol building.  (I am sure they did not calculate that as a risk.)


Next stop...Bravo.


Michaele is cast in the Real Houswives of DC.  This franchise cashes in on the craziness that comes with over indulged women.  As an actual housewife, pretty sure Real Housewives cannot be considered reality TV.  (just my 2 cents).

OH, but the final stop may be the BEST yet.

On Tuesday, Tareq reported his wife missing and suspected that she had been kidnapped after she did not arrive at a hair appointment and called him from a strange phone.  But it now seems that she may have just run off with a rock star.

It appears her new squeeze is Neal Schon, of Journey.  (Not sure that Journey can really be considered a rock band, but that is how they are describing him....a rocker.)  Tareq did not believe the story and thought his wife called under duress to cover for the kidnappers.  He now knows she simply decided to leave him.  Oh. my. goodness.

See what I mean?  We are totally, 100% normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips