9.07.2011

kninkles?

Yet another reason I am SO appreciative of the paparazzo allowing me to scoot about town without being photographed.   The lenses are now focusing on kninkles.  What is a kninkle you wonder?  They would be knew wrinkles.  The dreaded saggy knee syndrome.  Looking at my own knees, I am safe for now.  But as with everything, the clock is ticking. 

Can you guess the faces that go with these shamefully wrinkled knees?

A. 
B.
C.
I am sure some hot shot, LA based plastic surgeon will develop a procedure to bring back the youthful look and feel of knees.  The surgical answer to kninkles.  

What to read the ridiculous article in its entirety?  

A.  Demi Moore   B.  Kate Moss  C.  Courtney Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips