9.23.2011

Never met an UGG I didn't love

Time to tumble into fall.  I have been waiting and waiting to wear my new UGG boots.  Not that I want our warm September to disappear too quickly, but I DO have something to look forward to when it turns cooler.

UGG 'Lynnea' Ankle boots. 
The perfect combination of warmth, clogs, and comfort.  A little protective suede spray (I do live in the rainy PNW) and these are going to be the winter equivalent to the summer flip flop.  These totally fit my life...but if I had a different life my go-to boots would be different.....


If I was a business girl with a bit of edge. 

UGG 'Aniela' (a mere $995!)

If I was fashion forward girl,  and 'casual' Saturdays actually looked different from my M-F wardrobe.

UGG 'Capera'

If I was a glamazon.
UGG 'Vittoria' (ONLY $1,195)

Like shoes in general, one can not have too many pairs of boots.  Loved seeing all the ladies out and about this week sporting their new fall boots.  I. can't. wait!  Happy Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips