5.13.2013

a weekly plan-top meals

It has been so great to be able to share my weekly dinner plans with you!  The feedback I have received has been so postitive!  We are all so, so busy and having a plan for dinner makes it easier to eat well and stay sane!  Last week was unusual.  The amazing weather kept us busy [in a GREAT way!] all weekend, so I fell short on making my own plan for the week.  With out-of-the-ordinary sunshine, multiple evening events, practice schedules, and my husband out of town on business....I barely pieced together our meals.  So, I decided to share recipes that were reader favorites and one of my own.  [I have had kale, avocado & egg toast multiple times since posting about it!]

Have a great week!  If you haven't tried these recipes they are all delicious and worth putting on your menu.  

Potsticker Burgers


Asian Fried Quinoa


Shrimp Tacos



Skillet-Poached Hueovos Rancheros


Pancake Muffins


Kale, egg, avocado toast
 

[images via recipe sources.  all links included]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips