8.29.2011

I am intrigued....

Pinterest.   Maybe I am WAY behind the time and you all know about this? 

As described on the website:
"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."

It is a collection of virtual bulletin boards to which people post everything imaginable.  Categories include style, photography, DIY, weddings, and many others.  Not sure exactly how I would use it, but I came across a few images that caught my eye.

wardrobe ideas

crafty ideas

holiday decorating ideas

Check it out.  If you already use it, tell me all about it. 
http://pinterest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips