My kids have no, I repeat NO, planned activities this week. So, I have dubbed it Camp Mommy and the boys think it is the greatest thing. They are completely in charge of our week.
Here are the rules:
- They have been given a budget for the week.
- They may choose any local activity but every cost must come out of their budget.
- Any food or drink ( or treats!) purchased during the day must also come out their budget.
- There must be at least 1 hour of physical activity each day. This could include bike riding, swimming, a hike.....anything that gets them moving and burns some calories.
- They have to read at least 20 minutes each day.